After reading this message I was about to kill someone.
"Hmmm? It's not very feasible to meet every month coz we're all now having different commitments.. And it's not a need. I dun even hav time to go out on weekends with my family and other close frens too. I hope you'll understand."
So who can tell me what is friendship?
You don't call us.
You don't email us.
Worst...
We seem diaphanous,
Even online!!!
What the hell.
You only get back to us,
When u broke up with your boyfriend.
So are we your friend or a tool?
I think we are worst than a tool.
I start disliking you.
I don't think you worth any of our friendship.
Lets live on your own...disappointed with you...
The Past Memories
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2008
Talk here please
-
Friends
Jane
Credits
Ying
Blogskins
Blogger