Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, January 01, 2006

I am really very mad!!!
I hate people that slap on my face and push me on the shoulder!!!
I really feel no where in this home!
Any position?
No I don't have.
Even he has better say than me!
What the hell!
I really want to leave this place!
I really want a world of my own!
I want peace and joy!
Where can I get them?
I care and love..
But I get back nothing.
Airport Airport!!
Am I coming to your way?
I hate the pushes and stare from you!!
Why I get all this from u?
I hate it very much!!
What should I do?

F...
-My thoughts-

I blogged at 11:59:00 PM;

Me

The name is KaiQi

The Past Memories

August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2008

Talk here please
-

Friends
Jane

Credits
Ying
Blogskins
Blogger