Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, July 30, 2006

Asked myself many time..
What I really want?
What am I worrying?

Finally, I make up my mind!! I will be flying back!! When will I be back? Who knows.. Maybe I will not be back. Nothing to worry and nothing make me stay.. Disappointed? Nope!! Just nothing here.. Where is my sense of belong? Where I really belong to? I really hate all the "W"... Why? Where? When? Argh!!!!!
Being simple is so good. Simplicity!! Not adding too much and not lacking. Just like black and white... Two simple colour but the feeling is so complex. Why not just only grey. This is call the world of fact. Grey gives people a cool feeling, is so comfortable and happy to look at. Why must everything be so complicated to understand and deal with. Looking back of the days in Singapore... can I say I have wasted so much time? Can I say I am so naive? Full of heartache... Friends out there, I am really leaving this time. Take care of yourselves.. Is time for me to take a rest.. I am really tire to care for my friends.. Can I for once be a child.. And do anything without thinking? I hate to grow up...
I want my life to be as simple as a child life.
Praying hard for everything, praying hard to be happy, praying hard to be strong, praying hard not to think..... more... more... more...
Who understand? No one... sob...
-My thoughts-

I blogged at 4:33:00 PM;

Me

The name is KaiQi

The Past Memories

August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2008

Talk here please
-

Friends
Jane

Credits
Ying
Blogskins
Blogger